Sunday, October 08, 2006

More on the Me P1112

I'm in the process of mapping the Me P.1112. Here's a Max quickrender which I find very pleasing.

While it was fortunate that WW2 did not last any longer than it actually did it is a great pity that this design did not take to the skys. Whether the intakes would have been totally effective I don't know but this is a beautiful clean aircraft.

That one can create facsimilies of these designs and fly them in a flight simulator is both a fascinating and incredibly satisfying experience. I would like to do more of these projects but at this stage I cannot commit myself beyond those already announced. As mentioned in an earlier post I'm hoping to have the BV P212.03 and this released before Christmas 2006.

PS ...... don't expect the detail of the Snipe :)