Tuesday, April 29, 2008

WW1 Freeware line-up rationalised

Due to delays caused by personal factors, the desire to create aircraft for other eras, and the desire to create payware aircraft I'm reducing my WW1 freeware lineup for 2008 to just the Sopwith Snipe and Fokker D.VIII. I still hope to create a freeware F6F-3 and F-84, mainly as learning experiences before creating payware aircraft of these and later genres.

I may move forward on creating low cost payware WW1 aircraft (for FSX) once I formulate a strategy that I am happy with. Unfortunately health issues are still a bit of a wildcard, however I plan to move forward on the creation of a couple of aircraft, most likely WW1 or pre WW2.

cheers

Rob.

(EDIT - 20 August 2008 : As mentioned in later posts the Fokker D.VIII has, for now, been dropped as a freeware project and replaced by an all new Sopwith Baby, which should appear sometime during 2009).