Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Biff Diaries lives on with changes on the way

I was considering changing the focus of this blog and moving to a new blog at MS Live Spaces. However I did not like having banner ads at Live Spaces. I did post earlier that I was changing the scope of this blog and moving virtual aircraft creation elsewhere. I have now deleted that post and this blog continues on in its original scope in the short term.

However change will come. I would expect any change of scope to be gradual with some overlap. I intend to gradually introduce more general posts on early aviation topics of interest, as distinct from 3D modeling and virtual aircraft creation.

I will still create a new blog as Live Spaces at that has some cool features (despite having banner ads).

cheers

Rob