Monday, March 27, 2006

What's New......?

As they say..... "The best laid schemes........" Bottom line..... a slight delay in the Biff's release due to some tail chasing with CoG and CoL locations. Otherwise everything ok, just some documentation and ready to upload as soon as problem solved. Unfortunately today I will not have much computer time available.

Additionaly I will probably be returning to my normal vocation in the short term hence I will only have a few hours a week at the most to pursue these activities. Thus my desire to get the Biff released NOW.

Last week I also spent 3-4 days finalising the virtual cockpit textures and then going over the whole Biff multiple times tweaking here and there. I must say it's looking good :), but I will be pleased to move on to something else.